School Field Trips Minneapolis
Have your next class trip at the Crayola Experience!
60,000 square feet and 25 hand-on attractions
await your students for a full day of creative play. Whether it’s learning about melted wax or discovering the secrets of how Crayola crayons are made, the Crayola Experience can provide a memorable class trip for your school!
When your school visits the Crayola Experience you can learn how crayons are made in a live show, study the way Silly Putty is concocted in a real-time science experiment, attend an interactive class that teaches the science of making the perfect crayon, and learn how each ingredient contributes to a crayon’s functionality.
Class visits include:
- A hands-on lesson about melted wax
- Live manufacturing demonstration of how crayons are made
- Tailored instruction to meet your classroom’s grade level
- Applied principles of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math)
- All day access to 25 hands-on attractions
- Exclusive Bus drop off and pick up area. Click HERE to view map
Click HERE to schedule the most COLORFUL field trip ever!
For more information email schoolsMOA@crayolaexperience.com or contact a Group Sales Account Executive:
*Attention Teachers! FREE Admission for Educators. Get Details Here!
Our corporate website, Crayola.com, offers lesson plan ideas, classroom resources, and the
latest information regarding special programs and offers. Learn more today!