SHOW OFF YOUR CREATIVITY CRAYOLA STYLE!
Crayola Experience offers creative kids a rare and exciting opportunity to have their artwork exhibited at the 2014 Philadelphia Flower Show. Crayola Experience and the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society have teamed up to create a 45-foot communal art exhibit for this year’s show, and one lucky Crayola artist will have their design featured as part of the exhibit.
Starting February 5, parents of kids ages 6-14 who live near Crayola Experience are encouraged to submit their child’s original design ideas for their chance to win! Here’s how to enter:
1) Download the submission packet here and print out the pages.
2) Read the instructions and then have your child create their design using the template provided. Make sure that they follow the design/coloring guideline.
3) Have your child tell us (in 50 words or less) how their design is inspired by the Crayola Experience.
4) Complete the Parental Release Form and sign where indicated.
5) Email copies of all 3 items (as JPG or PDF files) to email@example.com.
Entries must be received by 10:00am on Wednesday, February 12, 2014.
Kids are encouraged to be creative in their ideas! See the design guide for an example. For additional information, including judging criteria, please see the Official Rules.
The winner will be announced on Thursday, February 13, 2014 and will have the opportunity to come to Crayola Experience (during the week of Feb 15-23) and work with a real Crayola artist to make their vision a reality – their design will be featured at the 2014 Philadelphia Flower Show! The winner will also receive a Crayola gift basket valued at $100 and 4 tickets to the Crayola Experience.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THE CRAYOLA EXPERIENCE “ARTICULTURE” DESIGN CONTEST. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. Open to children age 6-14 who are US residents and live within 50 miles of Crayola Experience located in Easton, PA. Entry must be submitted by parent/legal guardian. Contest begins 2/5/13, ends 2/12/13. Void where prohibited. For full Official Rules, which govern, click here. Sponsor: Binney & Smith, LLC.